- “The greatest comforts and lasting peace are obtained, when one eradicates selfishness from within.”
2) “The ignorant person is totally blind he does not appreciate the value of the jewel.”
3) “Egotism is such a terrible disease, he dies, to be reincarnated he continues coming and going.”
4) “Those who worship and adore the Lord through the Guru’s Word forget all their pain and suffering.”
5) “I tell the truth; listen everyone. Only those who have Loved, will realise the Lord”
6) “Day and night, meditate forever on the Lord.”
7) “Those who call me God, will fall into the deep pit of hell. Regard me as one of his slaves and have no doubt whatever about it. I am a servant of the Supreme Being; and have come to behold the wonderful drama of life.”
8) Karta (The Creator) and Karim (The beneficient) are the names of the same God. Razak (The provider) and Rahim (The merciful) are also the names given to Him. Let no man in his error wrangle over differences in names. Worship the One God who is the Lord of all. Know that his form is one and He is the One light diffused in all.
9) Fruitful is the entire life of those, who feel hunger for the Name of the Lord in their minds.
10) I came into the world charged with the duty to uphold the right in every place, to destroy sin and evil… the only reason I took birth was to see that righteousness may flourish, that good may live, and tyrants be torn out by their roots.