Frequently asked questions
- What are the features of House of God Website? Through House of God website you come one step closer to your spiritual side. You can listen to thousands of hours of Bhakti Songs, Aartis, Bhajans, Mantras, Shabad, Kirtan, Kathas, Lectures and lots of other videos. House of God has the biggest library of Bhajans, Mantras, aartis, Live aartis, Live Kirtan, Shabad, Kathas, Discourses, Lectures and Sermons with more than 30,000 hours of religious and spiritual videos. It caters to a number of faiths like Hinduism, Sikhism, Buddhism, Jainism, Christianity. It also covers topics like philosophy, yoga and spirituality. You can listen to devotional Bhajans, Kathas, Aartis of various Gods like Lord Krishna, Lord Ganesha, Sai Baba, Maa Durga, Maa Lakshmi, Lord Hanuman, Lord Shiv amd many more. Not only this, watch Live feeds from various temples from all over India.
- I am not able to login, what should I do ? Please write to us with details at : firstname.lastname@example.org.
- From where can I change my Theme & Language Settings? You can change your Theme & Language settings from the icon present in the left top of the header.
- Where can I find Privacy Policies of House of God ? You can find Privacy Policies athttps://www.houseofgod.co/privacy.
- Is there any mobile website available ? Yes, open http://www.houseofgod.co in your mobile browser.
- I am not able to see My Recently viewed history? Please login to your account, if still you are not able to see your recently viewed section. Then please mail us your details at email@example.com
- Do you also have an App ? Yes, We have Android as well as IOS App with the name ‘House of God’ , which you can search on play store or App store respectively
- How can I change/recover my password? If you have forgotten your password, please click on Forgot Password after you click on Sign In and we will send you a new password. Please use this password to sign in to your House of God account.
- How do I Logout of my account? You can logout of your account from the Settings page or from the menu. You will only be logged out of the current device. If you wish to logout of other devices, you will need to log out of them individually.